Saturday, February 7, 2009

Please don't stop the MUZIK!


The best mailing list I joined since moving to New York is GBH. They send out weekly emails on the best electro/dance show events going on. Their lineup is so amazing right now that I want to go to a GBH event every weekend through April. Here it is and its all at Webster Hall on E. 11th Street between 3rd and 4th Ave.

2/13/09- Xavier from Justice and Busy P

2/20/09- Felix da Housecat

2/27/09- Steve Aoki and Felix Cartel (woooo LA Crew!!)

3/13/09- Calvin Harris

3/20/09- Boys Noize

4/3/09- MSTRKRFT AND BLOODY BEETROOTS

I AM BEYOND EXCITED. Tickets to all shows are only $10 in advance. I'm about ready to kick on my dancing shoes because there is gonna be a lot of movin' in the next 2 months!

1 comment:

  1. im so jealous you are seeing Xavier and Mstrkrft for 10 bucks !!

    ReplyDelete