Friday, April 4, 2008

Shoppaholic


So the one bad thing about costume design is I end up shopping for myself almost as much as for my characters...One could argue it's a great thing too though right?? I got that really cute dress/hat from H&M today. It was like $7.50 for the hat and $20 for the dress. score.

Almost bought these beautiful nine west shoes online today when they didn't have them in my size at the store. Luckily Lady L stopped me, telling me to shop around first. Such a smart one, that lassy. So, alas, I'm still on the lookout for the perfect gladiator sandals.

2 comments:

  1. hi, please take a look at www.styletogo.blogspot.com

    I've added your dress in post.

    thanks, meri

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i absoluttly know what you mean with; "the one bad thing about costume design is I end up shopping for myself almost as much as for my characters"
    i have the same problem with my job ;-)

    ReplyDelete