Saturday, April 5, 2008

please find me some plaid

I don't know what it is. Ugly is awesome. The grandma look---I kind of love it. Really high waisted jeans that prob make you look 10 pounds heavier, I covet. Those retro Ray -Bans- they freaking rock. Next on the list-- plaid. I've never really been into it. But now it's like I'm seeing it in a different light. But then again not every plaid shirt works. Trust me---I've been on the lookout. They're either the wrong fabric, the wrong cut, the wrong color. But I do love the one MK's been rocking:
Here's one that looks pretty cute--- I would probably buy it one size up to wear it a bit oversized like MK.
Cute plaid shirt from Urban

And my advice -- if you want to try some of these trends that aren't necessarily what you would normally wear? Just ROCK them. If you go out w/ confidence, a little personal flair and just overall attitude- you can do no wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Lets rummage through my dad's old plaid shirts. Maybe we can do something with them...MK's are pretty oversized

    ReplyDelete