Sunday, January 25, 2009

I love my Catherine Malandrino sequin beret!





I am 3 months into my first "real" winter and have learned some valuable lessons. Layering has a completely new meaning. Hats and scarfs are no longer accessories, they are necessities. Dressing for warmth surpassed style as soon as the weather dropped to the low teens. However, you don't need to abandon your inner fashionista just because your winter coat looks like a sleeping bag and the only exposed part of your body is your face.

My most recent acquisition is the Catherine Malandrino sequin beret. Not only does it keep my head and ears warm, but it also SPARKLES! Black cannot be boring if it is covered in sequins. This is a fact. At first I was not sure if I felt more like a fly girl or Madonna. But I have embraced the beret as my own and have been able to pair it with a variety of outfits (pictures soon to come.)

Love it or hate it?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT! Wish I could empathize with you, but its been in the mid 70's here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig it as well, insofar as I stretched it to fit my big mr. potato head!

    ReplyDelete