Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Madonna=the new face for Louis Vuitton?


Little bees are buzzing all around that Madonna is going to be the face of the Louis Vuitton campaign for fall 2009. We all know that Madge is in killer shape and has a propensity to try and not show any visible signs of aging and continuously embody sexuality. While she looks physically amazing in this ad, I just wonder when enough is enough? Is it still ok for Madonna who is in her early 50s to be so blatantly sexual? I am not quite sure where Louis Vuitton is going with this but if it actually happens I am curious to find out. What do you think...cultured or vultured?

1 comment:

  1. The not aging gracefully thing really weirds me out- aka way too much botox/plastic surgery or whatever work she has had done. But good for her for being in such good shape at her age. I like that there is a new idea of what women can be like in their 40s and 50s...

    ReplyDelete