- Breakfast at Saks – Aschobi: Sierra Leone Couture
- Brick My Lane – Interview with Christian Joy, the genius behind the costumes worn by Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- by Hillary – Deciding if you really need to dry clean that dress that says “dry clean”
- Culturistas – The Culturistas find a ‘Lust vs Must’ profile of the Romper Trend!
- Fashion Cents – Can you wear the romper trend? Fashion Cents helps you decide if and how to romp around
- Fashion Hippo – Fashion Hippo is having a fantastic giveaway: Mary Frances “Mercury Rising” wristlet bag.
- Fashion in my eyes – Interview: Fashion editor at 17
- HiFashion – Tips for fashionable travellers
- Idiosyncratic Style – A round up of 5 cool projects that are perfect for summer vacation, because they are light on supplies and low maintenance.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Rhythm is Gonna Getcha: Maintaining Consistency in Your Blog
- iStyle – The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Looking Fab: A real-life 5 minute make-up guide with unedited photos
- Mademoiselle Robot – An interview with headwear designer Jennifer Loiselle about films, motherhood and independent designers.
- Only Style Remains the Same – Offer an outfit idea to win a pair of Current/Elliott jeans from only style remains the same and chickdowntown.
- Our Ocean – An insanely inspiring interview with Vivienne Westwood on Jonathan Ross
- Pursed Lips – Lara Stone, size 4, heralded as bringing “curvy” back. But isn’t the bigger difference her C cup bra, and not her weight?
- Rags to Reverie – A look at the Stella McCartney Fall 2009 ad campaign + a couple of deals from the eponymous label
- reLYME – It’s Beka’s birthday, and in the spirit of birthday giving, reLYME is giving away SIX China Glaze nail lacquers from the Kicks collection!
- Retro Chick – Can I wear it? Yes, I can! Retro Chick gives Harem Pants a try with surprising results.
- Style Amor – Check out why I have given up buying a wedding gown from a traditional bridal boutique.
- Sweet Fuzz – Score one of a kind fashion treasures at your local thrift store and check out the insanely cheap items I snapped up at mine.
- The Coveted – Amsterdam Fashion Week bridges the gap between fashion students and industry at Lichting 2009
- Unfunded – Unfunded collaborates with J. Money from Budgets are Sexy to learn what guys really think of the things we wear.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Posted by Lady D at 3:02 PM