Poketo is a designer of limited edition art products, accessories, apparel, and decor. Founded by Ted Vadakan and Angie Myung, Poketo promotes the work of top international artists by showcasing original artwork through their fun and accessible wares. Affordable Art!! The Culturistas love that!
Shop Duration: From June 27th to July 18th 2009
Opening day celebration and sale: June 27th, Saturday 11 - 4 PM
Poketo Karaoke Dance Party: July 10th, Friday 9 PM - 1 AM
At Royal/T: 8910 Washington Blvd. Culver City, CA 90232
Royal/T is a playful collision of spaces—café/shop/art space. An eclectic mix of retail and contemporary art re-imagined in the surrounds of LA's first Japanese-style cosplay café. The perfect place for this type of event!
The opening day celebration on Saturday, June 27th will include:
• A storewide sale of 25% off on all Poketo items.
• First 50 guests to arrive will receive a free gift bag.
• A special artmaking workshop with James Gulliver Hancock and APAK.
• Launch of APAK wallets, t-shirt, and cafe mug. And a new shirt by James Gulliver Hancock.
• Poketo curated menu for the Royal/T cafe inspired by Japanese street foods.
Branch Earrings, $40/ Feather Tote $30
The Middeltons Plate Set, $40