Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Get Loose- Harem pants!


The last thing anyone wants to wear in the heat is something tight and uncomfortable. Although it is completely acceptable to often wear minimal amounts of clothing in hot and humid weather, I sometimes opt to wear something a little less revealing that is loose and airy. This spring harem pants are popping up all over the place. From the runway to the street, this is a fabulous option that can be worn in dressy and casual environments.

I purchased my first pair during my trip to Thailand two summers ago. At this time, they were a practical choice of clothing to wear in tropical Bangkok and had not yet been incorporated into runway collections. I'm not gonna go as far as tooting my horn to say I had the idea first, because lets face, we all know Aladdin is responsible for starting this trend! When you start sprucing up your spring and summer wardrobe, don't forget to give harem pants a try. They already can be found at forever 21 for those of you savvy spenders out there.

4 comments:

  1. I love the look because, in the heat, you just want something cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love these pants!
    so comfortable...
    it's everything to me.
    kisses
    ;**

    http://minutodemoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of the harem pant. Only women who are very thin can carry these off. All that fabric in all the wrong places wouldn't be flattering on me !

    ReplyDelete