Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rock of Love



This phenomenal mountain of stones is no ordinary ring. It is both aesthetically pleasing and utilitarian. I was first introduced to it by my dear friend who is Marc Jacob's #1 fan (after me of course.) The ring is oversized and heavy and has warranted several compliments from strangers. Due to its size it can also duel as a weapon. Move over pepper spray and sound alarms, step in Marc by Marc Jacobs. When taking the subway home late at night I now feel protected. The best part about this ring is that it is "relatively" inexpensive. $36 for a rock and weapon seems like a good deal to me, however, you will need to get used to typing with it because it weighs the hand down. You can find it the Marc by Marc Jacobs specialty store in the West Village or on Melrose and Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment