Thursday, October 29, 2009

Restaurant Profile: The Veggie Grill



The newest Veggie Grill location can be found at Crescent Heights and Sunset blvd.  Although I am not a vegetarian, this place pique my interested as it boasted items like, a Crispy Chicken Sandwich and Carne Asada.  I am weary of fake meat options just because I am a meat eater and they never taste the same- but I am happy to report the chefs here have worked wonders!

The food at Veggie Grill is fresh, tasty and unexpectedly delicious. I did not believe my chicken sandwich would taste just like a chicken sandwich- but it did.  So for vegetarians and carnivores- this is a restaurant for both of you! 

If you're looking for a healthy and tasty meal- Veggie Grill is a must try!  We recommend the Santa Fe Crispy Chicken Sandwich or the Grillin' Chicken Sandwich with Sweetheart Fries.  Their Fresh Squeezed Lemonade is also delicious!

8000 Sunset - Los Angeles
8000 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046 | map
Phone 323.822.7575 | hours 11am to 11pm

1 comment:

  1. looks yummy, im no veggie either but i wouldnt mind eatting there but im in the UK, never mind, lol!

    ReplyDelete